How to use Webex Events
Webex Events has the following roles.
- You can start / end a event and assign users to “Presenter” or “Panelist.”
- They can share the contents and mute / unmute themselves.
- They can answer Q&As from participants and mute / unmute themselves.
- Video images of the participants will not be shown (the participants’ camera will be turned off completely), and they cannot unmute themselves unless the host does.
- Also, since it is assumed that participants of the event do not know each other, chatting is not possible between the participants.
- The participants can only chat with the host, the panelists and the presenter. The Q&A is the only platform on which participants can view other participants’ messages.
2 Screen composition
3 Sign in
Same as Webex Meetings, see How_to_use_Webex_Meetings#Sign_in.