Information Technology Team
- Mar 1, 2017: UTokyo WiFi service released.
- Plese subscribe School of Science YouTube channel
- When you upgrade to Windows 10, please uninstall System Center Endpoint Protection in advance.
3 Information for users
- Using the network
- School of Science network account
- Software license
3.1 Information about university-wide services
4 School of Science network
- Information security policy (Japanese) (internal access only)
- Network administrators (Japanese) (internal access only)
5 About the Information Technology Team
The Information Technology Team at the School of Science, the University of Tokyo, conducts the following tasks for IT systems (networks, websites, etc.) owned by the School of Science.
- Managing the IT infrastructure, including network administration, security enforcement, and server management
- Providing e-learning services, including compilation of lectures and creation of academic/guidance videos -> e-learning services(Japanese)
- Supporting public relations activities, including website management, content creation, e-publishing, webcasting, and event organization
- Taking charge of audio-visual equipment in the Koshiba Hall, the Auditorium in the Chemistry Bldg., etc. -> e-learning services(Japanese)
- Providing user assistance (help desk, etc.) and support for Department/Facility IT systems
- Developing and implementing information security policies
- For general information on services offered by the Information Technology Team, contact us at email@example.com.