Information Technology Team
- No news now.
3 Information for users
- Using the network
- School of Science account
- Security software (Japanese)
4 University-wide services
- UTokyo Account
- University-wide WiFi services（UTokyo WiFi, eduroam, UTokyo Guest）
- Microsoft EES license
- Information Technology Center services (Japanese)
- Software licenses
- SSL-VPN services
- GakuNin: Academic Access Management Federation (Japanese)
5 Information for administrators
Japanese page only.
6 Internal information
- Information security policy (Japanese) (internal access only)
- Network administrators (Japanese) (internal access only)
- Network operation report (Japanese) (internal access only)
7 About the Information Technology Team
The Information Technology Team at the School of Science, the University of Tokyo, conducts the following tasks for IT systems (networks, websites, etc.) owned by the School of Science.
- Managing the IT infrastructure, including network administration, security enforcement, and server management
- Providing e-learning services, including compilation of lectures and creation of academic/guidance videos -> e-learning services(Japanese)
- Supporting public relations activities, including website management, content creation, e-publishing, webcasting, and event organization
- Taking charge of audio-visual equipment in the Koshiba Hall, the Auditorium in the Chemistry Bldg., etc. -> e-learning services(Japanese)
- Providing user assistance (help desk, etc.) and support for Department/Facility IT systems
- Developing and implementing information security policies
- For general information on services offered by the Information Technology Team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.