In the case of information security incident
1 What is information security incident
An information security incident is a security threat to the use of computers.
2 Events to be reported
- Loss of PC, USB memory, etc.
- Infection by malware.
- Opening of a suspicious email attachment
- Clicking on a suspicious URL link
- Unauthorized access to the server
3 What to do when an incident occurs
- Initial actions
- Contacting your organization's administrator (Network administrators (Japanese) (internal access only))
- Contacting department contact section below
- Disconnect PCs from the network to preserve evidence.
- Subsequent actions
- Cooperation in the analysis of the incident.
- Cooperation in the report to UTokyo-CERT and headquarters